We were delighted to welcome former St Peter’s pupil Ben Rhodes, who is now also a parent of a child at our school, as our guest speaker at our 2017 speech day. Olympic sailor, Ben, enthralled the children and parents by telling them about his journey from schoolboy sailing at the Exe Sailing Club to becoming the world champion in the 49er boat in 2007.
It has also been our pleasure this year to take several old boys who now live in Australia on tours of our school with their wives. We have been hugely pleased to receive photos and memorabilia from their time at St Peter’s. We love to hear from former pupils and, if you complete this form and return it to our Registrar & Marketing Manager either by post or via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make sure you receive an annual copy of our Harefield Magazine and we will contact you about Alumni-related events.
We should be delighted to welcome our Alumni (OSPs) to the following forthcoming events:
- School in action morning from 10:00 until 12:00 on 6 February 2019
- St Peter’s Preparatory School evening concert from 18:30 to 19:30 at Lympstone Church on 7 February 2019
- Open morning from 10:00 until 12:00 on 9 March 2019
- St Peter’s Preparatory School’s Chamber Choir’s performance of J.S. Bach’s St Matthew Passion from 19:00 at Salvation Hall, Exeter on 9 March 2019 (tickets can be bought here)
- St Peter’s Players’ production of Dazzle at The Barnfield Theatre, Exeter from 19:00 on 21 March 2019 (tickets can be bought here)
- PTA Summer ball on the evening of 6 July 2019
As mentioned above, if you attended St Peter’s at any stage of your education or career, please fill in this form with your communication preferences and we will ensure that you receive updates and news about continued goings-on at the school. We can also ensure that you receive a copy of our yearly Harefield magazine.
We have also recently discovered the following photographs from around the school that we believe to have originated sometime during the 1950s. If you have any more information, or indeed if these photographs jog any memories, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our Registrar & Marketing Manager, Rachel Elliott via email@example.com.