We were delighted to welcome former St Peter’s pupil Ben Rhodes, who is now also a parent of a child at our school, as our guest speaker at our 2017 speech day. Olympic sailor, Ben, enthralled the children and parents by telling them about his journey from schoolboy sailing at the Exe Sailing Club to becoming the world champion in the 49er boat in 2007.
It has also been our pleasure this year to take several old boys who now live in Australia on tours of our school with their wives. We have been hugely pleased to receive photos and memorabilia from their time at St Peter’s. We love to hear from former pupils and, if you contact our Registrar & Marketing Manager on email@example.com, we will make sure you receive an annual copy of our Harefield Magazine and we will contact you about Alumni events.
We should be delighted to welcome our Alumni to the following forthcoming events:
- St Peter’s Chamber Choir Evensong at St Margaret’s, Topsham on Sunday 4 February 2018 at 18:30
- School in Action open morning 10:00 – 12:00 on Wednesday 7 February 2018
- St Peter’s Evening Concert at Lympstone Church on Thursday 8 February at 18:30
- St Peter’s Chamber Choir performance of the St Matthew Passion at Salvation Hall, Exeter on Saturday 3 March 2018 at 19:00
- St Peter’s Players’ drama production at the Blackmore Theatre, Exmouth on Thursday 15 March 2018 at 19:00
We have also recently discovered the following photographs from around the school that we believe to have originated sometime during the 1950’s, though we are happy to be corrected! If you have any more information, or indeed if these photographs jog any memories, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our Registrar & Marketing Manager, Rachel Elliot via firstname.lastname@example.org.