At St Peter’s, where teaching and learning are at the centre of all we do, we have an outstanding, committed staff.
If you would like to join our team, please keep an eye on our current vacancies below.
- Job title: Kitchen / Boarding House Catering Assistant (Part-time)
- Description: St Peter’s Preparatory School, Lympstone seeks a part-time Kitchen / Boarding House Catering Assistant to work 16 hours a week during term-time only to start on Thursday 30 August 2019.
Candidates are required to work within the kitchen to undertake a range of catering preparation and cleaning duties as well as serving pupils, staff and visitors, and twice a week prepare and serve the Boarding house evening meal. Flexibility with hours, and additional hours, will be required for special events. Knowledge of good food hygiene practice and health and safety is essential. Catering qualifications are desirable. A keen attention to detail and an awareness and understanding of a school environment is essential.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full DBS check.
- Starting Date: End of August
- Hours: Monday 16:00 - 19:00 (Boarding House)
Tuesday 12:00 - 14:30
Wednesday 12:00 - 14:30
Thursday 09.30 - 14.30
Friday 16:00 - 19:00 (Boarding House)
Some flexibility with days and occasional additional hours is required
- Closing Date for Applications:
- Interview Date:
- Full job description Person Specification Application form History of St Peter’s
St Peter’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.