At St Peter’s, where teaching and learning are at the centre of all we do, we have an outstanding, committed staff.
If you would like to join our team, please keep an eye on our current vacancies below.
- Job title: Afternoon/Evening Cleaner/Housekeeper (Part-time)
- Description: St Peter's Preparatory School, Lympstone, seeks a competent and thorough cleaner to work part-time from the beginning of June 2019. The salary is £5,336.50 per annum inclusive of paid holiday entitlement. Good knowledge of health and safety is essential, as is a keen attention to detail and an awareness and understanding of a school environment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a full DBS check.
- Starting Date: June 2019
- Hours: Candidates should be prepared to work unsupervised for 15 hours per week during term-time (3 hours each afternoon/evening, Monday to Friday, ideally 16:30 to 19:30). A further 46.5 hours of work will be required across the holidays in order to deep-clean the school. Cover for absent cleaners in our other areas may be offered at times.
- Closing Date for Applications: 30 April 2019
- Interview Date: 3 May 2019
- Full job description Person Specification Application form History of St Peter’s
- Job title: PCV Driver (Temporary)
- Description: St Peter’s Preparatory School, Lympstone is seeking a suitably qualified and competent PCV driver to drive pupils on School minibuses for the Summer term 2019. Initially this position is temporary but could become permanent.
Salary is £9.13 per hour.
Good interpersonal skills, a commitment to safeguarding pupils and a knowledge of driving health and safety are essential, as is a positive attitude and awareness and understanding of a school environment.
The successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
- Starting Date: It is anticipated that the start date will be as soon as the pre-employment checks have been completed.
- Hours: 20 hours per week during term time only, plus statutory paid holiday entitlement. Candidates should be prepared to work Monday to Friday, 2 hours each morning (from 06:30) and 2 hours each afternoon (from 17:00). Additional daytime hours will also be available to transport pupils on trips, visits and sporting events.
- Closing Date for Applications: Friday 19 April 2019
- Interview Date: Interview date to be arranged as soon as possible after the closing date.
- Full job description Application form History of St Peter’s
St Peter’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.