At St Peter’s, where teaching and learning is at the centre of all we do, we have an outstanding, committed staff.
If you would like to join our team, please keep an eye on our current vacancies below.
- Job title: School Cleaner/Housekeeper
- Description: St Peter’s School, Lympstone is seeking a competent and thorough Housekeeper for 17.5 hours per week. This is a part time position, £7.50 per hour to start in March 2018.
- Starting Date:
- Hours: Candidates should be prepared to work unsupervised Mon-Fri, preferably 5 mornings a week from 05:30-09:00 during term time, (5 evenings a week from 16:30-20:00 would also be considered for the right candidate) and across school holidays in order to clean the school to a high standard. Hours can be flexible during the school holidays. Cover for absent cleaners in our other areas may also be offered at times.
- Closing Date for Applications: February 23, 2018
- Interview Date: February 27, 2018
- Full job description Application form
St Peter’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.