At St Peter’s, where teaching and learning is at the centre of all we do, we have an outstanding, committed staff.
If you would like to join our team, please keep an eye on our current vacancies below.
- Job title: Stay and Play Leader
- Description: An experienced Early Years supervisor is sought to run our weekly ‘Stay and Play’ sessions on Thursday mornings (09:30 to 12:30). This is a term-time only position, paying £7.83 per hour.
- Starting Date: May 3, 2018
- Hours: Thursday mornings (09:30 to 12:30), term time only.
- Closing Date for Applications: April 17, 2018
- Interview Date:
- Full job description Application form History of St Peter’s
- Job title: Graduate Resident Assistant
- Description: A confident and enthusiastic graduate is required to support our Boarding Houseparents and to assist with PE and games lessons in school. This is a one-year fixed term contract and is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in one of the most successful and forward-looking independent preparatory schools in the South West. This is a live-in post, receiving food and accommodation free of charge.
The salary will be £11,000 per annum.
- Starting Date: August 31, 2018
- Hours: Full Time
- Closing Date for Applications: May 1, 2018
- Interview Date: May 8, 2018
- Full job description Person Specification Application form History of St Peter’s
St Peter’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.