At St Peter’s, where teaching and learning are at the centre of all we do, we have an outstanding, committed staff.
If you would like to join our team, please keep an eye on our current vacancies below.
- Job title: Kitchen/Catering Assistant
- Description: St Peter’s School, Lympstone seeks a part-time Catering Assistant to work 12 hours a week over three days during term-time only to start as soon as possible. Application closing date: 14/12/2018
Candidates are required to work within the kitchen to undertake a range of catering preparation and cleaning duties as well as serving pupils, staff and visitors. Flexibility with hours, and additional hours, will be required for special events. Knowledge of good food hygiene practice and health and safety is essential. Catering qualifications are desirable. A keen attention to detail and an awareness and understanding of a school environment is essential.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full DBS check.
- Starting Date:
- Hours: The hourly rate is £7.83 for 12 hours per week:
Tuesday, Wednesday, 11:00 - 14:30
Thursday 09:30 - 14:30
Some flexibility with days and occasional additional hours is required.
- Closing Date for Applications:
- Interview Date:
- Application form History of St Peter’s
St Peter’s Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.